Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big day coming up Saturday June 19

Saturday, June 19 I will be helping present a workshop on electoral reform on behalf of Fair Vote Canada from 10 am until noon at Ryerson University, room Vic 206, as part of the People's Summit 2010.

This means someone else will have to give the regular Saturday noon orientation tour at Free Geek Toronto.

I may not make it to work at all, because I'll be playing with the Big Trouble Band at Mitzi's Sister, 1554 Queen Street East, from 5 pm to 7 pm.

I'll be jammin' with the Geminis at Ray the Baby Giant and Loretta's birthday party in the evening, then I'll be playing with Rambunctious at La Palette (the new one at Queen and Portland) at midnight.

Sunday I'll be at The Free Times Café from 8 until 11 pm with Gordon's Acoustic Living Room, this month featuring saxophone, mandolin, violin, pedal steel guitar, bagpipes, and (finally!) steel pan drums!

No comments:

Twitter